Wednesday, October 26, 2016

eHEADLINES 10/26/2016 OPEN BORDER MEANS OUR COUNTRY DISAPPEARS!

President Obama said he learned about Hillary’s email server the same time everyone else did but that has just proven to be a lie.... [Read more]

Donald Trump ripped President Obama’s legacy healthcare legislation during an impromptu press conference Tuesday at his Miami golf course, where his employees were trotted out and asked to share their own frustrations with the law... [Read more]


“Anyone who supports open borders should never be allowed to be president,” Trump said. “Hillary’s plan includes an open border with the Middle East…most people don’t even know where [refugees are] going, including governors... [Read more]

 “I have to tell you that I can’t stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted…” What a ‘Bunch of ... [Read more]

No comments:

Post a Comment