Wednesday, November 2, 2016

DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE - "...BLACKS ARE SUPPORTING A PARTY THAT IS OUT TO DESTROY THEM!"

Submitted by: P McMillan

I just walked out of a press conference in North Carolina for Project Veritas Action.

I wanted to share this directly with members of the local press just so I could hear their gasps when they watched the video I’m about to show you.

And gasp they did.

Our latest release goes back to the local level, and also the core of the Democrat Party.



Just as with our other videos, which displayed how the DNC and Hillary Clinton manipulate classes of people and pit them against each other – in a literal sense – this release shows how little respect they have for a community that has been unfailing in their loyalty.

That community?

The black voters.

I can’t even repeat what is in this video, so you’ll have to hear it directly from the source.

Please watch and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment