Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MICHELE FIORE, CANDIDATE FOR CITY COUNCIL, WARD 6 GETS GREAT ENDORSEMENT!


Friends,

  I am honored to share that I have been endorsed by the Nevada Veterans Association!

  I am so grateful to them for their support and look forward to continuing my commitment to veterans and making Southern Nevada the best community for veterans to call home. Thank you!
 



Please join me at Michoacan Gourmet Mexican Restaurant for Margaritas and light canapés! There will be plenty of great discussion about how to improve our community. Hope to see you there! 
 

Bumper Stickers are Here!

 

Friends,

  I am so thrilled to announce that Michele Fiore for Las Vegas City Council, Ward 6 official campaign bumper stickers have arrived!

  One of these beautiful, high quality official campaign bumper stickers can be yours with
any contribution of $20.17 or more


  Your investment will help ensure that I can keep spreading my message of limited government, strong support for the Second Amendment and lower crime across Ward 6. 
 

  Simply contribute $20.17 or more via my website and I will mail you one of the stickers to the address supplied. If you'd like to use a different shipping address, please send me an email with the address you'd like to use.

 I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment