Wednesday, April 5, 2017

LAS VEGAS - CITY COUNCIL WARD 6 - MICHELE FIORE WON PRIMARY - NOW NEEDS SUPPORT TO WIN GENERAL!!!

We won tonight - but there is more to do! 

Friends,

Let me start by saying thank you to all of my fabulous supporters. With 9 other people on the ballot, we were able to capture 46% of the vote last night, beating our next two closest competitors combined by hundreds of votes. Tonight is a victory for all of us: we're one step closer to having a council that defends our Second Amendment rights, puts our taxpayers first and effectively fights crime. Thank you!


I released this statement following my win. I'm prepared to continue to take my message to the voters of Ward 6. I want to share with you the statement I released to the media: 


“The voters of Ward 6 sent a strong signal tonight: they’re ready for a change. Voters in Las Vegas and across the country are sick and tired of political dynasties and politicians who will say anything to get elected. In Kelli Ross, they get both. The voters tonight sent a clear message that Northwest Las Vegas is looking for stronger representation and vision on the city council. I look forward to continue taking my case to the voters in the coming months.”

Just six weeks until the General Election...See you soon!


I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment