Tuesday, June 6, 2017

DEFEAT THE DEMOCRATS OF GEORGIA THAT WILL NOT FACE TRUTH! ELECT KAREN HANDEL TO U.S. CONGRESS!

Friend, 
 I wanted to send you a private update on what's happening here in Georgia and what the poll numbers look like. 

We are just two weeks out from Election Day and this campaign is in a dead-heat. The most recent polling has our campaign just a couple of points behind Jon Ossoff -- but everything is within the statistical margin of error... meaning this campaign is FAR from over


Friend, this campaign has been nothing short of historic. The amount of money the national Democrats have poured into this campaign has never been seen before. The Democrats know a loss in this race would be catastrophic for their future races (which is all they are really concerned about), and are going to stop at nothing to defeat me and our campaign. 

This campaign has never been about me. It's about the future of our nation, it's about making our country safer and more prosperous for every American citizen. 

Two weeks out from Election Day is a critical mark for campaigns. We still have plenty of time before voters head to the polls and the actions we take today will definitely impact turnout on Election Day. 

That's why I am hoping I can count on your support again today. Your donation will go immediately towards our get-out-the-vote efforts and our campaign's ability to fight back against the onslaught of lies and attacks thrown our way by the Democrats. 

Will you make a contribution right now to help us win the Georgia Special Election and in turn, our future? 

Yes, Karen! I can chip in $25 Immediately >>>

Yes, Karen! I can chip in $50 Immediately >>>

Yes, Karen! I can chip in $100 Immediately >>>

Yes, Karen! I can chip in $250 Immediately >>>

Yes, Karen! I can chip in $500 Immediately >>>

Yes, Karen! I can chip in another amount via this secure link.
 

Our future is counting on our actions today. I hope I can count on you right now. 

Karen 


No comments:

Post a Comment